These directions are designed to make it easier for us to respond to your requests. Please take note, for the more time that is saved, not having to double-check requests, means more time to download what you want.
- Before requesting, check that what you want has been released. Also, please use the search function BEFORE requesting, in case it's on file already.
- If a video is not working, or loading, please mention that in your request.
- Extra information makes it easier. Sometimes, with what's requested, there are several movies, or series, with the same name. Please add extra information. Release date/wether it's a movie, or series. If a series with several versions(U.S, U.K, Aus, etc), which one ? Sometimes, with series, streaming provider helps too - Netflix etc.
- Make your request understandable. Help us help you by avoiding confusion with what you request. Do a spell check + use punctuation, as best you can, before you post your request. Some people misspell the movie/series name which makes it impossible to search on the net.
- If you don't wish to be ignored, don't use ALL CAPITALS.
- If you don't want to be banned from the forum, don't spam. Don't be rude, or disrespectful, either.
- Please do not ask for generalised requests - such as "more Korean dramas", "more anime", etc. If you wish to request a show, be more specific. Research what, specifically, it is that you want, then request it.
- Movies just released at the cinema, usually, take months before a good copy is available. Goojara will upload these when they are available. So be patient. And don't spam your request.
- And lastly- Goojara has a life beyond Goojara. "He" is not a robot glued to the screen. Sometimes, because of a backlog, requests can take days/weeks to post. Some requests are easier to source than others. Follow up/check on your request in case Goojara replies. So, once again, be patient, and please show some respect.